As permitted by applicable law, we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of Personal Data about you. These include:
- “Identity Data” such as name, resume/CV, username or other identifier.
- “Contact Data” such as email addresses and telephone numbers.
- “Transaction Data” such as details relating to the services that you have subscribed to on the Website.
- “Technical Data” such as access dates and times, browser type and version, device information, cookie data, time zone setting and location, browser versions, operating system and platform, and other technology relating to the device you use to access the Website.
- “Usage Data” such as information relating to how you use our Website, products and services.
- “Marketing and Communications Data” such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third-parties.
We also collect, use and share aggregated data such as technical, analytical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated data may be derived from your Personal Data but is not considered Personal Data since it does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity.
The information we collect and how we use it
We use different methods to collect Personal Data from and about you including:
Direct Interaction: You may give us your identity, contact, and other information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us. This includes Personal Data you provide when you:
- Sign-up for job alerts
- Contact us using the form on our Website
Automated Technologies: As you interact with our Website, we may automatically collect technical, statistical or analytical data about your device and browsing patterns. We collect this Non-Personal Data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Third Parties. We may receive Non-personal Data in the form of technical or analytical data from third-parties, such as analytics providers or advertising networks.
When you register for Job Alert emails we collect the following information:
- Email address
- Job-related preferences
- Location preferences
We use this information to provide our services and features to you. This information will be shared with a third party vendor for the purpose of providing such services. You can remove your Personal Data at any time by unsubscribing.
Protecting your information
Nursematcher.com seeks to use reasonable security measures to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the personal Information under our control. However, no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its security. We may also use third-party service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services, who have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system. However, we will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any damages that may result from the misuse of any information, including personal information, by these companies.
Sale of business
If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisors and any prospective purchasers and their advisors and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
The right to rectify or delete your data
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address, name or contact details, please update your information, or let us know the correct details by contacting us. If you wish to permanently delete your data, you can do so by sending a request to support(at)nursematcher.com. Once your request has been confirmed, we will initiate the necessary steps to execute this exercise.
If you no longer want to receive email communications from us or our select partners, you can opt out of receiving such messages by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link included in each email. Please note that we may still send other messages to you, such as administrative messages.
Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar protections in place regarding your data and its use as set out in this policy. However, we have taken the steps outlined above to try to improve the security of your information. By submitting your information you consent to these transfers.
Access to your records
You have a right to be told what personal information we hold about you. If you wish to see a copy of the information we hold about you please contact us. We reserve the right to charge a small administrative fee to fulfil this request.
The cookies we use include:
- Analytical cookies: These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website and to see how visitors use our website. This helps us to improve the way our website works.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are required for the website to function and certain services to operate.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about your activities on our website, for example, to remember your settings.
You may block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the website and certain services may not work.
How to contact us
If you would like to contact us with any queries or comments please contact us.
Last Updated: June 18th 2023